Assembly information you have been waiting for!
The assembly will be livestreamed for guests to view. ONLY voting members and advisory need to register.
These links below will help you navigate registration for a virtual assembly.
-Complete Registration Packet
-2021 Voting Member Allocation (This document shows each congregation’s member allocations for voting members.)
The following persons are eligible to serve as voting members of the assembly:
- Pastors on the roster of the Southwestern Minnesota Synod who are under call.
- Deacons on the roster of the Southwestern Minnesota Synod who are under call.
- Two retired pastors elected by their peers to represent the retired pastors on the roster of the SW MN Synod.
- Lay members of the Synod Council who are not voting members of the Synod Council.
- Lay voting members from congregations of the synod.
- Lay conference chairpersons who are not congregational voting members.
- Retired pastors on the synod roster serving as interim pastors in congregations of the Synod during the Synod Assembly.
- Persons serving in a Synodically Authorized Ministry in congregations of the Synod during the Synod Assembly.
Online payment is part of the online registration. Online payments are processed with Vanco, a certified level 1 PCI 3.2 service provider. You can pay by credit/debit card or an electronic check.
Once you register you will receive a registration confirmation email. You will then receive another email in April. We need the majority of assembly voting members to register before sending out Voter ID and Election Runner information (Step 2 of the registration process). We had hoped to send this information out early April, but we still need more registrations. Please register voting members as soon as possible!
Assembly Registration will CLOSE May 17th.