- This event has passed.
Sr. High Youth Gathering
March 9 - March 10
March 9-10, 2018
Location: Lake Geneva Christian Center, Alexandria, MN
Regular registration: January 23rd @ 10:00 am- February 16th @ 4:30 pm
Late registration: February 16th –March 2nd (add $10 non-refundable late fee per person)
Registration Closed March 3rd (no late registrations on or after this date)
Cancellations If cancelled by February 4th you will receive a $25 refund for those registrations
We have an outstanding gathering planned for you:
- Our band: SWMN Synod Youth Band! This band will be leading worship at the ELCA Youth Gathering Synod
Day, 2018. We are excited to have them also join us for the gathering.
- Our speaker: Pastor Rena Peterson! She’s currently residing in Grafton, North Dakota where she’s the associate
pastor at Grafton Lutheran Church. She moved to ND to be closer to her children, grandchild, and children and
grandchildren of the heart. She states, “There is nothing special about me, but when I write my book the title will
be ‘The Best Revenge is a Life Well-lived’.” To learn more about Rena, make sure to say hi at the gathering!
- Nightlife will include an exceptional variety of options
- The Spirit Garage- a relaxing place for peace and prayer
- Small group sessions led by trained youth to help dig deeper into the theme
- The gathering will include mass gatherings, lively worship, dancing, singing, fun, faith and relationship building
Please follow our Social Media! This is where we will be posting pictures and updates about our gatherings, events, LYO
Board, or our ELCA youth. Please use the hashtag: #swmnyouth
Click here to download a 8.5×11 poster