EnerChange Is a no-cost service that helps non-profit organizations save money by saving energy. EnerChange.org LuAnn Ferguson, ELCA Mission Investment Regional Manager shared this information with us. EnerChange is funded by Xcel Energy and CenterPoint. If your organization does not use Xcel Energy and CenterPoint these services may not be free.
Assembly Registration! Don’t miss out on saving $50 per voting member. Early Bird Registration Deadline is May 10th! Save another $50 by bringing a youth or young adult (under age 35) as a voting member. And keep in mind you can also pay by check online! It’s easy and the best way to pay. Get […]
Reflections and Responses Regarding Your Congregation’s Life Cycle Shared from Eastern North Dakota Synod and the Northwestern Minnesota Synod. Life Cycle–Every congregation has a life cycle from the time of its birth until the present. Where would your congregation appear on the life cycle chart below? This document will invite you to reflect on where […]
We are very thankful for the work of Sarah Hausken, SW MN Synod Youth Ministry Coordinator and all the folks who helped her build this set of resources. We encourage you to take time to read and engage in the work of preventing and responding to abuse. Preventing and Responding to Abuse in Ministry Please take […]
Practice Discipleship 2013 Where Your Offering Goes Synod Assembly & Upcoming Events SW MN Synod – Walking Together Community Ministry Webinars Flyer 2013 Worship that Matters Event
Mission support is the financial lifeblood of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA). In our Southwestern Minnesota Synod 52.5% of your Mission Support offering are being passed on to churchwide ministries of our ELCA and the other 47.5% funds ministries of our Southwestern Minnesota Synod. Where Your Offering Goes Here is a document showing […]
Narrative Lectionary Presentation Rolf Jacobson, Professor of Old Testament, Luther Seminary “If the story will be told, it will have to be told by the church. All of the other cultural tellers are gone or will be gone soon. We must tell the story.” Narrative Lectionary Intro – PowerPoint File Narrative Lectionary Intro – PDF […]