It’s a first for the Assembly! Congregations and ministry partners around the synod are invited to enter an Assembly TikTok-Style video contest by creating a short video presentation under the theme verse, “For we are God’s servants, working together, you are God’s field, God’s building.” 1 Cor 3:9. (NRSV) Submissions will be accepted from April 1 – May 20.
The purpose behind the TikTok-Style vidoe contest is to give people across the synod the opportunity to get to know one another better and to show what God is up to in their ministries today.
The winning TikTok-Style video will receive a traveling trophy! Points for the following:
- creativity (music, dance, art, humor).
- intergenerational members (youth, young adult, senior).
- using words from theme verse.
- including Assembly voting members.
- including your rostered leaders and/or staff.
- indicating where you’re “planted” (town sign, pic from Google maps, etc.)
- sharing on social media (congregation Facebook, etc.)
30 seconds – 2 minutes.
Deadline May 20.
Videos must be on in .mov, mp4, .m4v or a TikTok format.
Email [email protected] to share and upload your video.