The ELCA has posted preliminary guidance on the ELCA website regarding the recent developments in relief resources from the federal government. They will be updating the documents as more information is gathered.
- Helpful links:
Update and Resources on COVID-19-related Benefits for ELCA Congregations, Synods, Other Ministries and their Employees
(This is a summary document with links to other resources, including the documents below. It also includes references to two webinars which will be held March 31.)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act – UCC Update
- Summary of Cares Act Provisions
- Presiding Bishop Elizabeth A. Eaton has issued a statement in response to concerns about the spread of COVID-19.
- Lutheran Disaster Response, Our Impact on the Coronavirus
- How to stream your worship service — A starter guide
- Congregational Planning Checklist for Public Health Concerns
- ELCA advocacy is present in policy discernment and information sharing
- ELCA presiding bishop issues pastoral message in response to COVID-19 pandemic
Click here to view and download the Spanish documents.